News & Updates from MGAA!
Logging in to the new mgaaonline.com!
"We have heard so many positive things from our members and people who have visted our new MGAA Website. Please read the information below so that you can easily login to the new system and get everything you are looking for including information on events, educational opportunites, account status and vendor information. Please continue to give us your feedback."
The new website has a Member Compass which allows Members to register for classes or events, check on the status of their membership, look at the invoices and their payment status, connect with others, and much, much more. The goal is to help you and your community or company get more out of your membership with MGAA. We want you to have the information you need when you need it.
Due to the change in computer programming that the website runs off of, everyone needs to create a new login. If you have been on our new site and have already done this, please disregard this message and continue to use your new login that you created recently. If you have not done that then you will need to follow the steps below to create your new login.
If your company is already a member, follow the steps below:
- Follow this link
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Choose to login via social (Facebook or Google+) or simply enter your email and select a password.
We are excited you are joining MGAA. In order to get started, follow the steps below:
- Click "Join" in the top right corner
- Choose "View Member Types"
- Select your member types
- Agree to the terms and conditions and choose to login via social (Facebook or Google+) or simply enter your email and select a password.
- Fill in your information as well as your company's information.
- Select your payment method as either invoice or credit card.
Your membership application will be considered for approval by the Board of Directors shortly. Once you are approved and have payed your annual dues, you can start enjoying your member benefits.
If you have any problems completing this, please don't hesitate to contact the us at MGAA, we will be more than happy to assist you with anything you need.